If you’ve come back from work and you’re not sure what to cook, you want something easy and fast, then here is the perfect quick supper, alternatively it can also be served as small Indian canapés at a dinner party.
This one is a common after work meal served with chapatis or naan. I was home last week and was shocked how quick my mum made it!
You will need the following ingredients for 2 people:
- 4 eggs
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- handful of fresh coriander
- salt to taste
- a pinch of chilli powder (or more if you like)
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 2cm ginger finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- olive oil
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onions until golden brown. Add the ginger and green chilli. Stir for a few more minutes
2. Add the beaten eggs followed by the rest of the spices and stir like you would stir scrambled eggs
3. Once the eggs are cooked stir in most of the coriander and serve with a few leaves on top with naan or chapatti.